So.....will you be bringing me chips to the ball games this fall [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Frito Lay. The first time I interviewed they showed me a full length sized sheet of copy paper with a graph that had all of the steps they go through for employment. It had a pre interview, a structured interview (that's what I did today), and the 3rd interview which will be the final interview. That's where they basically tell you you have the job. They said they should have a background check done by the first of the week.
It's a long process, but they said it's to eliminate turnover and to make sure they make the right hire. They said they don't want to waste their time training someone who'll quit in a month or even two years. I guess you can't blame them.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
So.....will you be bringing me chips to the ball games this fall [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Sure....and beef jerky, doritos, etc. Those don't melt. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
whats the position??
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
It's a sales position.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's a sales position. </div></div>
Sales as in driving the truck and selling like you did with Valley Rich or an actual sales rep type position.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
RSR. Route Sales Representative. I don't think they really have a sales rep type position. The RSR job encompasses both sales rep duties and delivery. The pay is quite a bit more than what I was making at Flav O Rich/Valley Rich. I think they said they had 5 routes that ran from there. They were all paying between 40k+-50k+.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Crap I think I need to change jobs
If for no other reason beef jerky!
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since the sell-out, this thing has become about as useful as tits on a boar hog.
Every week I find myself wondering why I wasted 75 cents on something that takes less than 10 minutes to read. </div></div>
Yeh the coalfield is a huge waste of paper. I always borrow one if i do read it. Afterwards i find myself thinking. Thank god I didnt pay 75 cents for that.
GO VOLS
Bookmarks